Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Flood vs. Fog...

My prayer:

Sweet Holy Spirit. I love when you speak through me and help people. I love that I get to be a part of that sometimes. Any time you need a mouth, use mine. I am available and completely willing.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes answers and your help comes in like a flood, quickly and completely changing the circumstances with one fell swoop. Some other times, it comes in like a fog. Slowly and it doesn't change  the circumstances but changes what you see and how you look at it. 

Both answers, both miracles, result in your blessing but for some reason, my children almost always want the flood experience and not the fog, even though the fog and the growth that comes from seeing things in a different light, creates experiences that help you with the next problem. The flood just takes it all away and when the problem comes back, you are no better equipped for it. 

Rejoice more in the fog answers as those are the ones that make you stronger and better able to handle tomorrow's problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment