Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 11, 2015

God will work it out...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for taking care of everything today. There were moments where I felt completely overwhelmed by the obstacles and weapons formed against me but you turned it all around. You gave me peace in the middle of chaos. You showed me the great good in the midst of the evil. 

Thank you is never enough but it is what I have to give. I love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your living water that never runs out and will always provide for you. Lie back and relax tonight. It is all in my hands and I will work it for your good. 

The treasure I have stored up for you has not gone anywhere. I am adding to it daily. The blessings I have for you are not dependent on the circumstances you face. 

My great joy is to show you the beauty around you. My great joy is to see you thriving.  

Continue to trust me with the details. I will work it all out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment