Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 24, 2015

Knowledge and wisdom...

My prayer:

There are so many things in this world that I don't understand. Then there are all of the things I think I understand, just to find out later that I was wrong. I have heard it said before and I guess it is true, the older I get, the less I know. 

When I was younger, I was so confident that I was right about everything. I wasn't, but I was confident that I was. Life sure was a lot easier when I thought I had it all figured out.

Dearest Father. I understand that my knowledge is not good enough to get through life. I pray and ask for your knowledge and wisdom to guide my life.

What God Said Tonight:

Wisdom and age do not always come together. 

Who is more wise? The person who thinks they know it all but they are wrong or the person who thinks they know nothing but they are wrong? 

I am your Father and your guide. I will help you with each step of your life. Look to me, seek me and I will help, every time. It is in your lack of knowledge that I am shown to be wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment