Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The calm before the storm...

My prayer:

I have no idea what to talk to you about tonight God. Everything was good today. Nothing super amazing but nothing super horrible. Everything got done that needed to get done. No complaints but nothing to write home about either. 

As I think about it, I should be and am grateful for a non-eventful day. With life so crazy normally, a quiet, decent day is definitely a gift. Thank you for a peaceful, vanilla kind of day!

What God Said Tonight:

One two three, get ready. The calm before the storm is a real thing. 

I give you times of rest to fill up your tanks for times of challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment