Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

BAD day...

My prayer:

I feel like I kind of failed at life today God. I mean, in the end, everything worked out ok (because you always work it out in the end). But, throughout the day I let the stress get to me. I did not treat people very kindly. I could not seem to come up with solutions and got lost in the problems instead. All and all, pretty pitiful.

Thank you for working it all out anyway. Thank you for finding solutions when I couldn't. Please help me to do better tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

I have only one thing to point out to you about today. I would just say that when you ran into the problems, your response was to look inside yourself for the answers. It was only when you were completely overwhelmed that you turned to me. Your turning to me, was the turning point of the day. 

I will always help but I won't but in. If you want to try to figure it out yourself, I will let you. If you want my help, ask. When you are frustrated...ask sooner. 

I love you daughter and your day was not as bad as you think. You will see great things out of what you thought of as failures today. Your heart is in the right place but your mind got in the way today. Wash it off, shake it off and we will do better tomorrow. Love you to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment