Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 31, 2015

God's love...

My prayer:

Thanks for getting me through this day God. It always amazes me how you can give me strength when I have none, wisdom when I have none and talent when I have none. I would truly be nothing without you but with you, I am pretty unstoppable.

Thank you for renewed hope and renewed excitement. Thank you for a new sense of purpose.

What God Said Tonight:

I am not surprised or shocked when you get discouraged, even when you want to give up. I am not disappointed in you when you come to me with no strength left.

I am your Father and creator. I know everything there is to know about you, yesterday, today and tomorrow and I love all of you, every last bit.

I love you in your struggle and I love you in your victory. I love you when you think you have it all figured out and I love you when you realize you don't have it figured out. I love you when you find a way to bless your neighbor and I love you when you haven't found a way...yet.

I am yours and you are mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment