Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 23, 2015

God's view of the problem...

My prayer:

Thank you awesome God for the insight today. I really needed it. I was very confused.

I don't know what it is about going for a run or a hike but something about it clears my mind and spirit in a way that lets your voice come through so clearly. Things that complete confound me throughout the day become crystal clear by the end of the run. I should probably run more often, maybe seven or ten times a day!

Can't wait to hear what else you have to say tonight God. You are wonderful. Thank you for always having the answers and always being there for me.

What God Said Tonight:

Things are always more complex than they look and simpler than they seem.

You see the issues in someone else life and the answers seem so clear and so easy because problems always look easy from the outside looking in. The opposite is true when you are looking at the problem from the inside looking out. When you are in it, you see more complications that are even there. It is magnified due to your viewpoint.

I take you to places, times, activities that help get you out of the middle of the mess, just for a minute, so you can see it for what it is. Not the simple view of an outsider but not the complicated view of the center of it.

I give you my view. When you get that, everything else seems easy. I lend you my eyes to see things for the truth of them. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment