Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 24, 2015

Obstacles...

My prayer:

SO many things went wrong today God, it was almost comical! And yet, at the end of the day, sitting here with you, it is so clear that nothing that went wrong left any permanent damage. None of it really mattered in the bigger scheme of things.

Thanks for being there every time I called on you today. Thank you for helping me keep my cool...at least mostly. Thank you for helping me to find the laughter in the midst of total frustration.

What God Said Tonight:

An obstacle is not a "no" from me. I will tell you no when you are headed down a road that will harm you. I will not always clear the path.

Sometimes fighting through the obstacles gives you the strength you need to achieve the goal.

Like a baby bird in it's shell. Working to break through the shell makes it strong enough to stand on its own two feet once it is out.

Don't curse the obstacles. Thank them for giving you strength to stand once you are out.


No comments:

Post a Comment