Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Under control...

My prayer:

A million thoughts are running through my head tonight God but none are worth talking about. Maybe I can just listen tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I have things under control. Even the things that you forgot to ask me about. I have it all under control.

Nothing is happening that  does not result in my promises being carried out. Nothing can stop me or the plan that I have. No evil, no force of will, no surprises can stop me. I know everything that can and will happen and I have prepared for them.

Does it not make sense to trust me, the one who has already seen how things turn out, instead of trusting your own ability to see, plan and do?

I will lead you. I will guide you. I have so much more for you. Your life is not over. Your life is about to head to a new level of greatness. Trust me to get you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment