Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Bubble over worship...

My prayer:

You have given me so much and helped me so much this week God. What can I give you? What would bless you?

What God Said Tonight:

I am blessed in  your worship. Your true worship.

Not the worship where you sing me a song because you think you should or because everyone else is. But the worship that comes from your heart. The worship that comes from your spirit. When you worship in spirit and in truth.

Where your love and awe of me just bubbles out of you in song, in prayer, in cries, in generosity, in almost any way. I love that bubble over worship. The kind you just can't hold in.

No comments:

Post a Comment