Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Deception...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I had another one of those expereinces today where I could see so clearly how someone was sabotaging their own life.

They had created a view of who they are and what was happening in their life that was not true, not what the people around them were experiencing but they were so convinced that they were the "victim" in the situation that they walked away from what could have been a great opportunity. And the real shame of it is, if they don't get better clarity, they will repeat the same thing everywhere they go.

This is another one of those circumstances where it is so easy to see this from the outside but the person is completely blind to it.

When I see it, I start to really wonder if there are parts of me or my life that I have a similar blind spot and am sabotaging myself. Are some of the "tough" times that I go through nothing more than my own fabrication out of my own blindness?

God, I pray and ask for clarity of vision for myself and those around me. God, if I am deceiving myself and not seeing clearly, I ask that you remove the deception and bring clarity to my vision. Help me to see the reality of my life so I can see the things that need to change and come to you for help in changing them.

Don't let me be my own worst enemy.

What God Said Tonight:

What matters more than how you see yourself is how I see you. That is truly the only opinion tat maters. I see you in all of your imperfection and love you anyway. I see you covered in m sacrifice and find you perfect. I see you trying, which counts for a lot. I see you as my true child and precious to me.

I will heal you. I will refine you. I will shake out the things in you that have come from living in a less than perfect world. I will do all of that because I love you.

I will make sure you see what you need to see when you need to see it. Your trust in me to reveal all that you need to know is where your assurance comes from.

Your worries of deception are not unfounded. You live in a world that is full of deception both from within and without. But I am the truth. You can trust in my truth. There is no deception that is stronger than my truth.

Keep your eyes open and trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment