Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, September 7, 2015

Today...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you so much for this new level of freedom. Even though nothing around me has changed, everything is changed because of the change you have made in me.

Thank you for your healing power, your love, your grace and for continuing to take me to new levels of wholeness, freedom and maturity in you. LOVE YOU!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a voice for those who will hear. I have a voice that will one day shake the world to its knees. I have a voice that created all that you know.

I have a voice. But not everyone knows it. Not everyone sees, or hears, that my voice is speaking today.

Not everyone understands that I am your God. Not I was your God. Not I will be your God in heaven but I am your God right here and right now.

I have a word for you today. I have a plan for you today. I have healing for you today. I have love for you today. My grace covers you always.

I am speaking, today. Hear my voice, listen for it. I have something for you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment