Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Inheritance of peace...

http://intothemistbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Grace-and-Peace.jpg#peace%20to%20you

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I pray for your peace that passes all understanding tonight. My mind is racing and I am on edge.

I know part of it is my fault. Skipping exercise two days in a row is not good for me, physically or emotionally. I can fix that tomorrow but tonight,nothing but your peace is going to help.

God, I ask that you flood me with that peace of yours that is so wonderful, that wraps around me like a big fluffy blanket and let's me know that it is all going to be all right. That peace that does not rely on circumstances changing but is so powerful in itself that it changes me in the circumstance.

Thank you God.

What God Said Tonight:

My peace, I give to you. I am the Prince of Peace and you are my child. All that I have is yours.

Your inheritance is complete and not broken apart. Your inheritance is yours, now. I will not make you wait. I want you to have all that is yours, now.

I love you. Rest in my peace tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment