Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 23, 2015

Leaving...

My prayer:

You are mighty. Your are loving. You are powerful. You are kind. You are so generous. You are my protector You are my Father, my Lord, my Savior and my peace. I am yours, you are mine, forever

What God Said Tonight:

I have something to tell you. I have to find the time and the place to say it. It is not something bad. It is something quite good but you have to be prepared to receive it, to hear it.

You are very close to being ready. I see you growing, loving, healing every day and that is good. Good for you, good for me, good for the people around you.

It is also good to lay hold of you. If you have needs, anything you want to bring with you, get it fast because we are leaving. I have an army of angels waiting to meet you.

1 comment: