Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 9, 2015

Opportunity at the door...

My prayer:

You are so good to me God. You have blessed me in so many ways every day of my life.

I get complacent sometimes and forget all of the amazing things you have done for me. I get focused on the unfulfilled dreams instead of all of the dreams that have come true.

I hate that I do that. It does me no good and it does the people around me no good.

I ask for your help God. Help me to appreciate all that I have more than I desire the things I don't have. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Someone is outside of the door, waiting to come in. I tell you, someone is there waiting.

I have plans and the success of those plans relies on your reaction to the person at the door. I can't tell you more. There are things that you need to experience and go through in life that grow you into the person you are meant to be.

This is one of those moments where all that you are and all that you have learned will come together in how you react. And, that reaction will determine your future.

But, don't worry about it. Don't try to prepare for it. I have been preparing you all of your life. When this opportunity knocks, you will  not need it to knock a second time.

I love you and I am excited for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment