Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Partnering with God...

My prayer:

What a week God. Thanks for bringing me through it and giving me the strength and wisdom for each step and each decision. We just have one more day before Sabbath, and it shouldn't be too rough, especially with you on my side.

Sometimes, it feels like my life is an endurance game more than anything else. If I can just make it through this...day, week, month, season, year... Not always. Sometimes life is full of joy and peace. Sometimes it is exciting and wonderful. But, sometimes, like this week, I am happy to have survived.

Thanks for making me a survivor God.

What God Said Tonight:

I partner with you in this life. I don't force you to one thing or another. I don't make you do what I want, but I do care and want to help.

So, I partner with you to face every challenge. I partner with you to give you strength when you need it. I partner with you to see you succeed. And, I celebrate who you are.

Bring me a long and I will always help. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment