Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 2, 2015

Forgotten prayers...

My prayer:

Such amazing peace today God! Thank you!! It was not that things were peaceful. Things were crazy as ever today. But, all through the day I had your peace and it was wonderful.

I have told you lately how wonderful you are and how incredibly grateful I am for you? I can truly never tell you enough. I understand why the angels praise you all day, everyday for eternity. It is what you deserve. You are more wonderful than my words can say.

What God Said Tonight:

Your time has nearly come. There are things you have been waiting on that are so close.

That is part of the tension you have been feeling. You can sense that there is something right around the corner and you are right.

It is a matter of a little more time and then you will see. You will see what you have been waiting to see. You will have what you have wanted.

I have heard your prayers. Even the ones you prayed so long ago that you have forgotten them. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment