Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 8, 2015

God of multiplication...

My prayer:

My thoughts are a bit scattered tonight God but they all center around love and friendship. True friendship and love is so profoundly valuable. It really means more than anything else, except for my relationship with you, which is really the example of ultimate love and friendship.

God, thank you for true love and friendship in my life. Please make me a better friend to the people you have put in my life. Please continue to teach me how to truly love and be a true friend.

What God Said Tonight:

I have the power of multiplication but it always starts with something. I can multiply anything you do. I can multiply anything about you. I need you to give me something to start with. It is like the fishes and the loaves story. I multiplied the food to feed thousands, but I needed something to start from.

It is not that I can't create it from scratch. I am the God of all creation. I can and have created things from scratch. But, when I do, you have less appreciation for them. My children appreciate what they have more if they gave up something to get it.

The idea of sacrifice is real but it is not exactly like you think it is. Your sacrifice is brief and transient. You give me what you have, what you want multiplied, and I will multiply it. I won't take it and run. I will bring it back to you multiplied.

Never be concerned for loss in your life. I am the God of restoration. Never be concerned about what you give up to me, I will multiply it back. I am yours and you are mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment