Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 22, 2015

God's guidance...

My prayer:

I have a lot running through my mind tonight God. I am not sure where to start.

So many wonderful people going through so many struggles. My prayer God is, HELP. I pray for your help. We can't do this without you. We are out of strength, knowledge, understanding. We need you. I can't even say what we need you to do because I have no idea how any of these situations "should" work out so all I can do is say, please HELP.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

If you are going down a road that someone else has traveled and they have landed where you want to be, then, by all means talk to them. Find out what they learned. Learn from them. But if the person giving you advice has not arrived at a place you want to be, you may want to consider if that is the direction you want to go.

I will lead and guide you always. In that leading, understand that sometimes that means me leading you on a path that is not well traveled. Sometimes that means taking you on a path that you and the people you love do not understand.

I have not abandoned you. I am right here. I will see you to the end of this journey and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment