Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Love is the cure...

My prayer:

God I pray for your peace and your help to show us how to love each other. We don't know how to treat each other with love and with grace and it is literally killing us.

Help us God, help me, to love people with the love that you have put in me. Help me to treat people with kindness and respect. Help me to have compassion for all people.

I love you God and I think things in this crazy world are likely not going to get better until we learn how to love each other better.

What God Said Tonight:

Love is not always pretty. Sometimes it can get quite messy. To love someone, you have to be wiling to lay down beside them. You have to be willing to walk in their shoes for a bit.

But call on me, every time, and I will fill you with the love you need. Call on me and I will teach you how to love the unloveable.

Violence is a disease that spreads quickly. But love, love is the cure that spreads even more quickly. I have the power of love planted in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment