Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 6, 2015

See the good aorund you...

My prayer:

I love you God. Thank you for today. I feel a little spoiled. You are an awesome daddy! I thank you and trust you to guide and direct my life.

What God Said Tonight:

Great things are happening here and around the world. Many great things. Many breakthroughs, many healings many celebrations.

It is easy to get caught up in the reports of evil. It is easy to think that good has left this world. But, that is not true.

This world is the home of my creation and it will live again in the state that I intended it to. And, you will live in it as I intended you too.

I have great dreams of walking in the garden with you. I will see you there someday. In the meantime, see the good around you. Don't get overwhelmed by evil but look to and focus on the good. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment