Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016...

My prayer:

Tonight marks the end of 2015. I don't have a lot to say about 2015. You did some amazing healing in me. There were so many tragedies in the world. For every good memory I can think of I can also think of a terrifying memory from this year. It kind of makes me feel a bit numb and melancholy. So, instead of looking back, I think I want to focus on looking forward.

God, I pray and ask that 2016 be a year of renewed purpose and initiative. I pray God for hope and for blessings. I pray that you guide and direct us in all things. Take us into a new season God. Thank you Jesus!


What God Said Tonight:

2016 is a year of great promise and great turmoil. I can't stop the path that the world is on, it is necessary. But I can protect yo in it. I can provide for you in it. I can give you the purpose and direction you seek.

I am God of the universe and I will make all things turn for your good. Do not doubt it.

Look for me in every situation. look for the opportunity. Look for the blessing and the light. It will always be there. I will always be there.

I love you and we have great days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment