Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Choosing God's will...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Today was certainly not what I expected but it was pretty wonderful. I really love when you take over. It sure takes the pressure off.

Thank you for the divine appointments today God. Getting to minister to people with the greater understanding of your grace is pretty wonderful. Knowing I didn't have to convince anyone of anything, just love and let you do your thing, it was wonderful and again, really takes the pressure off.

Thanks for a pressure free day God! You are wonderful.

What God Said Tonight:

You prayed with a sincere heart that my will be done today. Every time you pray that prayer, and mean it, I guarantee that I will see my will accomplished.

I gave you free will so that you could choose me. I gave you free will so that when you had the choice, you could choose life. Choosing brings you closer to me. It strengthens our relationship every time you choose me.

Much like in a marriage, there is a level of contentment and satisfaction in each day that the other person stays in the marriage and does not leave. However, there is a great joy in each day where the other person says and means, "I choose you today."

That is powerful. That is love. That is what makes life worth living. When the one you love chooses you...that is the good stuff.

So, know that I choose you everyday. I choose you no matter what. When you choose me, it makes my heart swell. I love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment