Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 18, 2015

God's Kingdom...

My prayer:

I am pretty glad to be at the end of this week God and grateful for a day of rest with you tomorrow. I am worn out.

Most of my thoughts and questions tonight are related to wonderful people in my life who are facing weird challenges. There seem to be a lot of those. I pray God that your sovereign will be accomplished in each of the situations and that every one of them be turned for that person's good. God, you can use anything to bless us. Turn their stuggles into blessings. It is so cool when you do that!

What God Said Tonight:

I am building a great Kingdom. First was the foundation. It has taken many years to build a foundation that can house my presence. The foundation, your foundation is built and is strong.

Next step is the columns. They will be tall and strong and will hold many stories. The columns, for you, will also be ornate. They will be evidence that a child of God dwells here.

There are more steps after that but I don't want us to get to far ahead of ourselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment