Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Learning...

My prayer:

I have had some odd coincidences lately. Sometimes, coincidences are you trying to show me something. Sometimes, they are just coincidences.


God I ask for wisdom and understanding. If you have a purpose in these coincidences, please help me to see that purpose. If you are trying to show me something or teach me something, I need a bit more help to see or learn it. 


Thank you Jesus. I remain your avid student.


What God Said Tonight:

I can use anything to teach you just as I can use anything to bless you. There are opportunities for learning and growth in every aspect of your life. I have placed those opportunities for you and it is your job, or quest if you will, to uncover them. 

 

I will guide you of course, but discovering and learning through the struggle to understand has great value. Those things that you have worked to understand can be much more powerful than the wisdom that I simply gift you with. 

 

Life is a lifelong series of learning and growth opportunities. Seek them out and find the wisdom of my kingdom within.

No comments:

Post a Comment