Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Seed of faith...

My prayer:

Thank you for protection today God. I could feel your protection throughout the day and let me walk through dangerous situations with no anxiety. That was pretty awesome.

I got to see some people spreading peace instead of violence today and it gave me hope. Thank you for showing me that. It was pretty awesome too.

Thank you for a pretty awesome day!

What God Said Tonight:

Walking out this life takes so much faith and hope, I know that it does. But faith and hope are odd things. The littlest amount, when watched over and protected can provide the greatest result.

You know what I have said about mustard seed faith, it is still true. If you have even the smallest of faith, the smallest of hope it will grow to cover your whole life.

Don't let go of your seed. Don't let go of the hope and faith you have. You will need every last bit of it for the days ahead. Hold on to it and I will make it grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment