Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 28, 2015

The future with God...

My prayer:

This was a day to celebrate God. Not any super big victories but a fair number of small victories. Thank you for the small victories.

I pray God that your sovereign and righteous will be accomplished in every area of my life. Not my will God, but yours. Above all, your will be done.

What God Said Tonight:

I walk in gardens that were meant for you. I wait for the day that we can walk them together.

I see a time when all of my children are with me, living in peace and in joy, fully whole and healed. I dream of that day with you.

I have seen the end and it is only the beginning. I love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment