Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Mistakes and miracles...

My prayer:

Errors and failure. I don't like them God. I know I am supposed to see them as opportunities for growth. I know it is not reasonable or even sane to expect to never make a mistake and to never fail. I know all of that in my head. But, when it comes down to it, I really hate it when I make a mistake and when I fail. I hate letting other people down. I hate looking and feeling stupid. I ESPECIALLY hate it when it is something that I knew better and went ahead and did it anyway.

OK, I think I got that out of my system. Thanks for listening. Thank you even more that you always forgive my mistakes and failures. Thank you most that you find some way to always work them for my good. Now that is a true miracle at work!


What God Said Tonight:

I have not seen a mistake.

I walk on he water, not to impress you but because I can. I calm the storm, not for your awe but for your benefit.



No comments:

Post a Comment