Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 22, 2016

Shouldering the burden...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I truly enjoyed today. It felt like a gift. No stress, good friends, good food, the opportunity to minister and be a blessing...just a really great day!

Thank you for today.

What God Said Tonight:

When you set down your worry and trust in me, there is joy and peace. When you finally give up trying to be the solution and seek me as the solution, there you will find your rest.

I am all that you need and I am right here for you. Remember to reach out for my help. Your shoulders were not built to carry the burden that you so often accept. But, mine are.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment