Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Something wonderful...

My prayer,

Awesome God! I think I finally can see the beginning of something new! I am almost afraid to get too excited but it sure seems like we are building something new and wonderful for your Kingdom.

Thank you for the opportunity. Thank you for your direction and wisdom.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS ADVENTURE TAKES US!

What God Said Tonight:

I have planted a garden for you. All you have been able to see is the dirt but I have always known the good seed that I planted. I have always seen what it will look like when all has grown. I have never taken my eyes off of what can and will be.

Today's troubles are nothing in the shadow of tomorrow's victories.

You have seen, just in your own life, how this is true. Over and over I have brought you through the difficult times to bring you to something wonderful.

This time of waiting and healing is no different. I needed you to heal. I needed you to be whole. I still need you healed and whole. But now, we can move into the new season where in your health and wholeness you can minister at a new level, reach people at a deeper level and love with full abandon.

I love you sweet daughter and I am excied too!

No comments:

Post a Comment