Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 22, 2016

Circumstances...

Learning to Live above our Circumstances

My prayer:

Thank you for your favor and for bringing me through today. It was actually much less dramatic than I envisioned. I guess that is true of most things in life. The worry that I have over them far outweighs the reality of them.

What God Said Tonight:

All things work together for your good. You are my child and you are my love. My plans for you are not in question.

I am glad that you strive to learn from each situation. Know that I will always use the circumstances of life to help teach you and grow you.

But don't get confused in the source of the circumstance. Some things just happen. Are there reasons? Yes, but often they are so complicated and go so far back that knowing the reason would cause you more confusion than peace.

Knowing the source of the circumstance has nothing to do with how I can use the  circumstance. Always trust that I will turn it for your good and live in the peace that only I can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment