Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 7, 2016

The answer...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Thank you for the rejuvenation this weekend. I pray that you continue to fuel me for this week.

I also ask for your wisdom God. Things are rough right now and I need to know what to do, not do, change, etc. I have a lot of wonderful and well meaning friends giving me advice which is great; but, I really need to know from you what is best. I don't have time to make mistakes right now.

Thank you for your love, your guidance and your wisdom God.

What God Said Tonight:

I have many paths to get you to your destination. I have many solutions to today's problems in your life. I am God and as God, I don't need everything to be perfect before I can move. I can move in the worst of circumstances.

Worry less about what you should do and spend that energy on connecting with me. Spend that focus on getting to know me better. The better you know me, the closer we are, the more completely I can guide your life. If your time and effort is spent focused on me and putting me first, I will take care of the rest.

I am your healer, I am your Father, I am your teacher and I am your Savior. I have the answer to every problem you will ever face. Look to me in all things and I will take care of all things for you.

1 comment:

  1. DEAR GOD I NEED A MIRACLE - MY HOME IS FALLING DOWN AROUND ME AND ARE CAR IS ON IT,S LAST LEG AND ARE INCOME IS SO LOW WE ARE HAVING TROUBLE PAYING BILL,S AND BUYING FOOD WE CANT AFORD A LOAN PLEASE HELP ME-I NEED YOUR HELP....

    ReplyDelete