Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 14, 2016

Lean back...

what is being said here? It doesnt matter whether youy call it God ...

My prayer:

God, thank you for challenges that keep life interesting.

I pray for wisdom on how to deal with each of them. I pray for strength to endure them. I pray for grace for when I mess up.

What God Said Tonight:

I have long told you that nothing is wasted in your life. Successes and failures all have their place and they will result in your favor, in time.

When that wall of challenges looks to big to conquer, lean back and feel me behind you. Lean back and know that I am bigger and more powerful than anything that is coming against you. Lean back, close your eyes and trust me to guide you through it.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment