Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 18, 2016

Living a life of peace...

The Storm | Journey with God

My prayer:

Awesome Father. Thank you for leading me through this day of ups and downs. Without firmly holding onto you, today would have been very stressful. But, instead, you kept showing me how you were at work in every swing of the pendulum so I got to remain in your peace all day long. That was pretty awesome!

What God Said Tonight:

My peace is never dependent on circumstances. My peace is only dependent on my presence. Where I am, there is peace. The key to living a life of peace is to live life fully in my presence.

I love you. I am always with you. Be with me and you will always have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment