Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 13, 2016

No matter what love...

No matter what- love series 4 by ~WonderfulxxImaginary

My prayer:

Thank you for rest today.

I pray for your power and your grace, your peace and your healing be more present than ever in the lives of my family, my friends, everyone you have connected me with.

I am grateful for your love of us.

What God Said Tonight:

I am teaching you new levels of surrender and new levels of trust.

I need you to understand that I am here. I am always here. And, no matter what you do or don't do, I am going to take care of you and yours.

My love for you is not dependent on you making good choices and doing the right thing. My love is not actually dependent on you, at all. My love is a reflection of who I am and cannot be changed as I cannot be changed.

I love you, no matter what. I will help you no matter what. I will be with you, no matter what. I will teach you, guide you, help you to make better choices because that will give you a happier life. I will mature you because that will bring you closer to me. But, I do those things out of my love for you not  in order that I can love you.

Soak in my love.

1 comment: