Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Focus on love...

Think about your own ‘pledges’ to make love the big focus for 2015 ...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I know I have been doing it a lot lately but I need to ask for your help again. Life is uncomfortable right now and I can't rely on my instincts so I need your clear direction, on everything.

I understand that there is great opportunity in times like this. I can grow and be better off or I can resist and stay right where I am. I want to grow. Help me to make the decisions or do what I need to do God, even if that is to do nothing.

Thank you Father.

What God Said Tonight:

Your focus in this season, is unfailing attention to love. I need you solely focused on love. Giving love, receiving love, exuding love...you focus on love in every situation. In every decision. Your focus is love.

You do that and I will take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment