Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 28, 2016

The power of love...


The Power Of His Love | Kraisthava Ezhuthupura

My prayer:

Thank you for today God and all that you did. Thank you for your everpresent presence. Thank you for reminding me throughout the day that you were with me. Thank you for your help in getting enough done that I can rest tonight.

I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

We walked the day together with grace and love. You have seen the power of my grace. You have felt the power of my love.

People waste their time looking for power in weapons and violence. True power comes from love.

True power is evident in the release of someone from bondage. There is more power in releasing them than there was in capturing them. There is more power in forgiveness than there is in vengeance.

No comments:

Post a Comment