Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Cleaning time...

The best times to tackle deep cleaning projects

My prayer:

I am so grateful for these last few days God. Your miracles, AMAZING! The joy and the peace, INVALUABLE!

I feel like I am on a really good vacation but I am just hanging out with you for the weekend. I guess, now that I think about it, that is the best vacation ever. Hanging out with my God and Father! Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

It is cleaning time. It is time to clean out the evil that has snuck in on the back of sin. I have no room for it in your life. It has to go.

It is time to live the life I intended for you. With all the glory and all the challenge that it implies. I, however, will never leave you and I will always help you. There is nothing too hard coming up that we cannot take it on together. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment