Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Miracles and blessings...

Miracles are happening everyday!

My prayer:

God, tonight I ask for healing. For me and for so many around me. Good old fashioned physical healing that Christ bought for us. I claim your healing power in our lives. I receive your healing power in our lives. I thank you for manifest miracles of healing that comes directly from your love for us.

Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:

You are about to experience the unexplainable. You are about to have a praise report that will last the ages.

Now, in the waiting time, this is the time to rely on your faith. Now is the time to remember all of the amazing things I have done in your life.

As you wait for the miracle, spend your time counting your blessing. The miracle will show up in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment