Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Past and future...

Past-and-Future-Quotes.jpg

My prayer:

I am trusting that tomorrow will be good report Monday. I am trusting that your will is being accomplished in every area of my life. I am trusting that you will bring me through any and every thing that comes up.

You God are so worthy of trust and I freely give you all of the trust I am capable of.

What God Said Tonight:

You have been prepared. Every event, every challenge, every success and every failure has brought you to this day. Every day and night of your life so far has been preparation for tomorrow.

You are not yet where you are going to be but you are not where you were. You are learning to live in the mystery of unresolved things. You are learning to live in patience with expectation. You are beginning to believe again that life may yet have some surprises for you.

You future is not your past but your past has prepared your future.
I love you and we are walking into this together, as always my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment