Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Learning to trust...

Learning not to trust each other in America, and not to trust America ...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I have been thinking a lot lately about the trouble I have with trusting people. With a few exceptions, I really do expect most people will try to hurt me in some way. I am always really happy when they don't, but underlying everything is the knowledge that they could and probably will. That means I live most of my life in defense mode, ready to protect, ready to fight.

I think this has gotten better over the years but not because I learned to trust people but I did learn to trust you. I learned to trust that no matter what people do to me, you will take care of me. You will turn it for my good. That was a big step for me and has really changed my life.

But now, I am starting to think that I am missing out on some pretty important things due to my lack of trust. We all know where the lack of trust comes from and I have done absolutely all I know to get healed from those hurts, but it has not been enough.

I ask for your help to heal what I cannot. I ask for you help to teach me how to trust. I ask for your STRONG protection in the process.

What God Said Tonight:

I have shown you a life of color from a life of black and white. I am now going to take that color to ultra HD.

Your trust in me is well founded. Trust me now to know how far to take you. Trust me now to surround you with people who can hurt you but wont. Trust me to show you the spectrum of possibilities when you allow true trust and relationship to flourish in your life.

Keep your eyes and your heart open and see what I will do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment