Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

All is well...

My prayer:

I am uncomfortable and on edge tonight God and I don't really know why. Something is off. I am off.

God, I pray and ask for your peace and for your will to be fully manifest in my life and in me. Fill me Holy Spirit. Let everything that comes out of me and everything within me be in agreement with you and your will.

I am yours, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I am in agreement with you I have made a way for us to always be in agreement. The sacrifice of my son allows us continual fellowship. It breaks down every barrier. I removes every hindrance. My son's blood makes it possible for you and I to be together forever.

Lean into the presence of my son and let his sacrifice wash over you. Let his blood renew you. Let my Holy Spirit encourage you. Let me love you.

All is well.

2 comments: