Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 22, 2016

Healing rest...

My prayer:

I sit here tonight with a choice. I could focus on the several truly horrible and the many rather annoying events of the day. Or, I could focus on the rather sparse but still present blessings.

The choice seems obvious but it is rather hard to make. I should focus on the blessings. I will feel better if I focus on the blessings. But the only thoughts running through my head are related to the things that I cannot imagine calling blessings.

I have not quite made it to Paul's maturity where I count it all blessing. I would like to, but I can't. Well, Mom always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all...

What God Said Tonight:

I don't mind silence. It is in the silence that you can best hear my voice. It is in the silence that you can feel my peace most clearly. It is in the silence that the enemy is bound.

I am your God and your Father. I will heal you as you rest. I will show you sweet dreams and hope for the future. You rest and I will bring you out. Let me take this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment