Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 15, 2016

Deep wounds...

My prayer:

Today was a whole lot of challenges without much reward. I had to hunt for the joy and the blessings today God. Thankfully, with your help, I found some.

I know you keep telling me a new season, an exciting adventure is on the way and I am SO READY! This dragging through each day with a goal of getting to the end of it is no way to live.

I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes, there a wounds that are so deep and that have been covered up for so long, you have forgotten they are there.

It is not until you start cleaning up the areas of your life that you notice the old bandage and try to remove it. It is in that removal that you begin to recognize the depth of the wound. The bandage has kept it from bleeding all over but it has not kept it from festering and getting worse.

It is time to remove some bandages and heal the festering wounds. They are not doing you any good and it is time they are healed.

It might hurt a little. Healing a wound like that often requires some initial pain to clean it out. But, in the end, you will be much happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment