Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 26, 2016

Everything in its season...

My prayer:

What a great day God. Thank you for every minute.

Thank you for making me a blessing and thank you for blessing me. Thank you for all of the work you helped me get done and thank you for the rest you gave me.

I guess the thing that was so great about today was it was balanced and you were in it.

What God Said Tonight:

There is a time and a season to everything. I know I have told you this many times before but it is when you truly understand that fact that you begin to live a balanced life and a life of peace.

The people who are always worried about what is going to happen next, never get to experience the joy in front of them.

Trust me to take care of tomorrow. Trust me to accomplish everything in its season and you will never need the crutch of worry again.

I love you. I am all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment