Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 28, 2016

My schedule...

My prayer:

What a great weekend God. I am not ready to head back to work and this week is PACKED with meetings.

I will need your help to not stress out and to respond with love and peace. I will need your peace residing in me to make it. I ask for your help. With you, this week can be amazing. On my own, this week will be a disaster.

Thank you for always sticking with me and thank you for your help.

What God Said Tonight:

I have plans for this week that go beyond your schedule. Do not get lost in thinking you know what the future brings. Your plans, your schedule are only a small part of the story yet to come.

I am here for you. I am here to guide you. I am here with you, always. Focus on me, let me guide you through, not your plans. Leave room to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment