Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 19, 2016

While you wait...

My prayer:

I am feeling deflated tonight God. I could use some of your inspiration and hope.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I have only good things for you, right? I have promised you a future. I have promised you hope. I have not brought you this far just to let you stop. I have spent a lifetime preparing you. I won't let that go to waste.

I will tell you again, this next season is nearly here and it is only a matter of timing. While you wait, rest, grow strong, look forward with hopeful anticipation and enjoy this time to rest and play. The hard work will be here soon enough.

I love you and don't worry, all is well and as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment