Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Your landscape...

My prayer:

Thank you for a day of great peace God. Not because of the circumstances, those the were normal, crazy mix of challenges. But in the middle of it all, there was your peace that I got to sit in all day. What a perfect place to be.

What God Said Tonight:

As the sun goes over the horizon and the light hits the landscape at different angels, everything changes. The appearance of the landscape is completely changed based on where the light is shining on it. This is most evident in the desert.

The same is true for your life. Everything changes its appearance as my light shines upon it. The true beauty of your life is brought out when I shine on you. This beauty is at its greatest when you are in your desert.

It is because the contrast is so great. When your circumstances are difficult, my light seems more bright and more beautiful.

Let my light transform your landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment