Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What can I do...

My prayer:

We MADE it God! Today was not easy, but with your help, we made it through and it seemed to all go well. 

I must sound like a broken record sometimes but, thank you. You are so good to me and you truly destine me to succeed. I am very grateful and wish I had new and better words to thank you with. Words really are not enough. 

What more can I do to let you know how much I appreciate you? What can I do for the God of all creation to let you know how much I love you?

What God Said Tonight:

You love me, you appreciate me through many ways, My most favorite is when you show love to "the least of these". When you show love to someone who can do nothing for you. When you show love to the unloveable. 

That is a greater blessing to me than all the money in the world. The way you treat others shows me your love. 

Remember when you interact with my children you are interacting with me. I am in them. See me in them and love them more than they deserve. That is what you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment