Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Celebration in heaven...


My prayer:

Ok, so sometimes you do bless me in the exact way that I hope for! You are awesome God. Thank you for the blessings, the surprises, the answered prayers and your healing. I want to celebrate you God! If I could throw you a party, I would. What can I do to celebrate you? What would be meaningful to you?

What God Said Tonight:

Come join the party in heaven. We are celebrating almost all of the time. We are in worship and praise as  constant state of being. 

Connect a minute with heaven and celebrate. Can you hear the music? Can you feel the rhythm? Can you see the lights? 

Heaven is a place of great celebration. The battle and the war are already won. In heaven we can celebrate the end from the beginning. We can celebrate knowing who wins. 

I have a great attraction to a heart of celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment